Our products are based on infrared technology with faster heating and cooling options. Adhering to strict quality standards, our products are especially designed to fulfill custom needs of our clients as per automation industrial needs and requirements.
1. Wire Patenting Furnaces (Heat Treatment of High Carbon Steel Wire)
Saransh Combustion Technologies designs & manufactures plant & Equipment for the complete process of steel wire & narrow strips heat treatment, from the drawn wire through to the finished end products. Saransh provides engineering, design, manufactures, Erection & Commissioning and After Sales & Service.
The range of heat treatment plants using bell-type, Channel and chamber furnaces for annealing, patenting, hardening, tempering, galvanizing and chemical treatment.
2. Heat Treatment Furnaces
Saransh Combustion Technologies & design in gas fired heat treatment furnaces up to 650’C. Higher temperatures, up to 1200’C, are available on customer demand and also burner and gas technology.
The furnaces are controlled by either temperature controller or by automation PLC systems like Mitsubishi or Siemens dependent on the functionality of the furnace. We offer following type of Aluminum melting Furnace:
3. Aluminum Melting/Holding Furnace
Saransh manufactures & design in gas fired heat treatment furnaces up to 650’C. Higher temperatures, up to 1200’C, are available on customer demand and also burner and gas technology.
This furnace is designed for continuous operation and is suitable for aluminum die casting aluminum casting industries.
We offer following type of aluminum melting furnace:
1. Tilting type melting furnace (Manually / Hydraulic)
2. Crucible type holding furnace
4. Hot Dipped Galvanizing Plants
1. We have an experienced team of engineers, technicians and commercial staff.
2. Saransh probably the largest ‘Independent’ professional hot dip galvanizing plant designer and equipment supplier in all over India. Expertise combined with the confidentiality of an Independent supplier your best choice for plant design and Equipment.
5. Rotary Hearth Furnace
Steel mills generate various kinds of dust that are produced during the steel making process. Among these, dust containing large quantities of zinc cannot be directly recycled in the steelmaking process. Rotary hearth furnaces remove zinc from the dust and allow it to be efficiently recycled in the steelmaking process by producing, through reduction, direct-reduced iron containing large quantities of metallic iron. This enables the achievement of zero emissions.
Flexible, High volume design for hardening, Heating for hot working and heat treatment